Dear readers, Sixteen days into the new year. Question how is those RESOLUTIONS working for you?
Well, if you haven’t read my post the Bucket list versus Resolutions, I’ve come across a list of 20 Questions by author Martha Nibley Beck, an American sociologist, life coach, best-selling author, and speaker who specializes in helping individuals and groups achieve personal and professional goals.
Maybe its time to stop looking at that list of New Years Resolutions and have a serious conversation with yourself. Its Martha Beck’s theory that these 20 question will help you to find the answers to some of life’s dilemmas by asking the right questions.
- What questions should I be asking myself?
- Is this what I want to be doing?
- Why worry?
- Why do I like ________ more than I like _____?
- How do I want the world to be different because I lived in it?
- How do I want to be different because I live in the world?
- Are vegans better people?
- What is my body telling me?
- How much junk could a chic chick if a chic chick could chuck junk?
- What’s so funny?
- Where am I wrong?
- What potential memories am I bartering, and is the profit worth the price?
- Am I the only one struggling not to ____?
- What do I love to practice?
- Where could I work less and achieve more?
- How can I keep myself absolutely safe?
- Where should I break the rules?
- So say I lived in that fabulous house in Tuscany, with untold wealth, a gorgeous , adoring mate, and a full staff of servants…then what?
- Are my thoughts hurting or healing?
- Really truly: Is this what I want to be doing?
What Say you?